[GE users] how to define the nodes?

Ryoji Takahashi ryoji at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:01:11 GMT 2008

I am working in the University Tulsa.
In here, we have 12 quad cores (96 processors) cluster.
They are just putting Inifiniband with SGE.

I am looking at other sources, etc, however, I cannot find so far any,
I decide to ask in here.  Probably, someone knows,

so my question is, first, we are try to using mvapich-0.9.9 (OSU)
for parallel jobs.

in SGE so far, -pe mpich  # processors number
is there no definition for the nodes?
, i.e. in PBS, there is -l nodes=#:ppn=#
so we can use mpirun -np #processors number.
In SGE, is there similar definition?  How SGE handle nodes
and processors?

I was looking this answer, but I didn't find so far any?

ryoji