[GE users] Grid Engine Advanced Admin Class

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Sun Jan 20 23:41:22 GMT 2008

At the moment most of the participants have been U.S.-based. If there is
enough interest, and facilities available, we would be willing to offer
the class outside of the U.S. For more information you can contact me
directly or see the web site:

http://www.gridswatch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=16

Jess Cannata
Advanced Research Computing