[GE users] problem in submit jobs

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Mon Jan 21 06:28:43 GMT 2008

Hi all

        I have written one C programme("a.c") :-

#include<stdio.h>

#include<conio.h>

                                                            void main()

                                                            {

Printf("sandeep");

Getch();

                                                            }

   Than I submmited to windows execution host. It is submitted
successfully. In output I got two file a.c    and   a.c.e22 . the output
file is blank. And the other file has      Badly placed () ' s.0 .

    What is the problem ?

Can anybody help me here ?

Regards

sandeep