[GE users] problem in submit jobs

Ravi Chandra Nallan Ravichandra.Nallan at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 21 08:54:16 GMT 2008

Hi Sandeep,
 try to compile the source with any compiler you wish. Try running it
directly in windows first and make sure it runs.
Then submit the job (here the binary ) with -l arch=<arch string>
<binary> whatever arch has been set for windows exec host.
(P.S you can find the arch string in qstat -f )
HTH
regards,
~Ravi