[GE users] Grid Engine Advanced Admin Class

Geoff geoff at galitz.org
Mon Jan 21 10:57:01 GMT 2008

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

Am 21.01.2008, 03:13 Uhr, schrieb Daniel Templeton <Dan.Templeton at Sun.COM>:

> Given that the Grid Engine team is based mostly in Regensburg, it might
> be possible to work something out.  For example, in the US we offer the
> same advanced admin class as what is taught at Georgetown as an onsite
> workshop for up to a dozen students for around $10k.  Tell me a little
> more about your organization.
>
> Daniel

I do not represent a particular organization at this time.  I was a
cluster administrator/engineer at UC Berkeley for seven years, but now I
live in Germany (in the Eifel, about 5 hours from Regensburg) and run a
small consulting outfit.  My motive in asking was to continue improving my
own skill level.

As an aside, if folks know of opportunities for a cluster
adminstrator/engineer/trainer/developer in and around Germany I am all
ears.  I am also open to remote work to pretty much anywhere.

-geoff

--
Geoff Galitz, geoff at galitz.org
Blankenheim, Deutschland