FW: [GE users] how to call command prompt in grid engine

Ravi Chandra Nallan Ravichandra.Nallan at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 22 10:59:18 GMT 2008

Hi Sandeep,
 I am not sure if this works, but try submitting the batch script
directly. I think you may need to mess with the shells (in the queue_conf).
If you really don't mind the script part, you could as well run the
binary *directly* (qsub -b y -l arch-win32-xxx <binary>), just make sure
the jobs goes to the right queue instance.
Just try and let us know your experiences.
HTH
regards,
~Ravi