[GE users] RE: can any body give some suggestion

Krithivasan SK, Muthukumar (IE10) Muthukumar.Krithivasan at honeywell.com
Tue Jan 22 12:44:14 GMT 2008

when you say a1 ... it prints the output in some tty where the program
is running... to have the output stored some where use standard pipe
symbols like ">>" and save the output to a file.

Thanks & Regards

SK| ITSS, Honeywell, Madurai | Tel: +91-452-2488070 Ext: 71165 Mobile:
9994240271

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and contain Honeywell confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
which amounts to misappropriation of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.