FW: [GE users] how to call command prompt in grid engine

Mulley, Nikhil Nikhil.Mulley at deshaw.com
Tue Jan 22 13:48:35 GMT 2008

I guess you cannot really launch the win32 based applications but the
console based ones (guess that unless you have some X/Terminal services
integration with SGE). However, one effectively working on Windows' SGE
can confirm.

BTW, terminal services integration with Windows SGE sounds like a good
idea or imagination . :-??? Not really sure about it.