[GE users] can any body give some suggestion

Ravi Chandra Nallan Ravichandra.Nallan at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 22 14:17:26 GMT 2008

Try running the script directly and see whether it works. I have not
used Windows in SGE, but sure the PATH thing is not working here.
For *nix based jobs we generally use -V to export env variables to the job.

You can try:
$ qsub -V PATH=C:\TC\BIN;C:\TC\; a.sh

This should ideally work, check man qsub for more details regd job env
and submission.

HTH,
regards,
~Ravi