[GE users] Can't get rid of hosts from queue

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Wed Jan 23 07:22:55 GMT 2008

> > but they were once attached to this queue? You can try:
> >
> > $ qconf -cq admin.q at wind.cora.nwra.com
> >

> I don't ever remember adding them to the queue.  They just appeared
> there when the hosts were added.

I have had this problem before when hosts were indirectly referenced. For
example,

    qname                 foo
    hostlist              @foo
    seq_no                100,[@foo2=200]

in which hgrp @foo contains @foo2.
It appeared that removing @foo2 from @foo left behind spurious queue
instances.  Explicitly adding the offending hosts to the queue, and then
removing them again cleared the problem for me.

/mark
serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined
message from your computer.