[GE users] Help: Service Domain Management

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:48:39 GMT 2008

Hello,

I watched some videos about SGE in YouTube. And I find that a software
called Service Domain Management, it seems very good for cluster resources.
So could SDM combine with SGE? If so where should I download this software?
My system is Linux, can SDM run on it?

I hope that I can acquire more details about SDM.

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee