[GE users] SDM information

Michal Bachorik - Sun Microsystems - Prague Czech Republic Michal.Bachorik at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 23 10:50:52 GMT 2008

Hello Amy Lee,

yes, SDM can be combined with SGE, although there are some restrictions - right now the target SGE version (to be used with SDM) is 6.2 which should be released sometimes in Q2/Q3 08 (both SDM and SGE 6.2 are in alpha phase right now).

SDM can run on Linux as well on Solaris today, and support for additional platforms is planned for future.

Please, look at http://hedeby.sunsource.net for more information (slightly outdated as we are concentrating on functionality right now) and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at users at hedeby.sunsource.net.

Regards,

Michal

-------

Hello,

I watched some videos about SGE in YouTube. And I find that a software
called Service Domain Management, it seems very good for cluster
resources. So could SDM combine with SGE? If so where should I download
this software? My system is Linux, can SDM run on it?

I hope that I can acquire more details about SDM.

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]