[GE users] can any body give some suggestion

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:37:46 GMT 2008

Hi Sandeep,

i m not sure grid engine will understand C language, if you need to submit a
job to windows execution host

 1) make sure that you should be able to invoke C complier through command
prompt
 2) if yes try to run a any small problem (for example try to print a name )

 3) if all works fine put it in batch file n submit a job

syntax: qsub -b yes -shell no -P projectname
/dev/fs/C/WINDOWS/system32/cmd.exe /c "c:\\path_to_script\script.bat"

thanks
manjunath A,