[GE users] Gridengine update 3 and windows

Beat Rubischon beat at 0x1b.ch
Fri Jan 25 12:11:51 GMT 2008

Hello!

nico duce schrieb:
> Im trying again to install an excecution host, and when I go to the
> gridengine homepage there are not more windows distributions !

You need to get the SUN supplied "SUN Grid Engine" Distribution as the
Free "Grid Engine" has no Windows Execution host:

http://www.sun.com/software/gridware/get.xml

In the meantime also the SUN version of the Grid Engine is free of
charge - but you have the possibility to buy support. And both are based
on the same source code. Confusing, itn't it? :-)

Gruss Beat

--
      \|/                           Beat Rubischon <beat at 0x1b.ch>
    ( 0^0 )                             http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/