[GE globus] [GE users] Problem sending jobs with globusrun-ws: Current job state: Unsubmitted

Esteban Freire Garcia esfreire at cesga.es
Fri Jan 25 12:23:44 GMT 2008

Hi Otheus,

First of all, I'm sorry for the delay of my answer, but I was attending
to a course and now I must to dedicate more time a other projects. I
keep without solve my problem with the integration of SGE with Globus,
and at this moment we maintain only the send of jobs with Fork. I didn't
have time yet to test the last things that you told me. I hope have more
time to keep looking things about this in two weeks time.

As soon as I can do the tests, I'll send you a e-mail with the results.

Thanks again for your help,
Esteban