[GE users] Accounting of Parallel Jobs

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Wed Jan 30 08:38:49 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 22:24 +0100, Bradford, Matthew wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is an old problem, and I don?t think there is a solution, but
> thought I'd ask to see if anybody has any ideas.

Drop an email to Kevin Fox.
He has a script which will parse through the SGE accounting file,
and produce a CSV file for import to Excel.

I have looked at this problem in the past and was developing a script
for it. ie. every time the 'score' parallel environment is in the
accounting file the slots are multiplied up.
The biggest stumbling block wasn;t tat - it was trying to figure out the
date format in the accounting file and coping with that.

John Hearns