[GE users] Missing qstat information 6.1u3

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Wed Jan 30 14:46:31 GMT 2008

I finally installed 6.1u3 (to try the array job dependencies, but they don't
seem to be in the courtesy binaries) and found that the reworked qstat
output is missing a few bits of information (mostly in the -j mode).

The most important:
How can I determine the current predecessor job from job details?
This is what previously worked with 6.1u2:

<xsl:for-each
select="JB_jid_predecessor_list/job_predecessors/JRE_job_number">

This, and the state, and a few other things seem to have been eliminated.

I would like to avoid requiring a double qstat (once without -j and once
with -j) just to obtain the complete job information.

/mark
serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined
message from your computer.