[GE users] Missing qstat information 6.1u3

Michael Pospisil - Sun Microsystems - Prague Czech Republic Michael.Pospisil at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 31 11:43:02 GMT 2008

Hello Mark,
In an attempt to clean up output from the qstat -j (mostly the xml
part), there was filtering done on the qstat. Unfortunately it seems
that some information which is indeed wanted got filtered out. I will
file a CR for this and the fix should be in release 61u4.
Regards,

Michael