[GE users] Are older binaries still available

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jul 2 21:26:47 BST 2008

Hi Gary,

Old binaries are available, they are just not linked ...

You can go here:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/downloads/60/download.html

... click through the license for 6.0 and when you see the 6.0u12
links just hand-edit the download URL to replace 12 with 10 for each
file you want.

Oops, almost forgot -- the beginning of the filename is "sge-" in the
older versions, not "ge-" as it is in current editions so you have to
change both the version number and the first char of the downloadable
file:

     ge-6.0u12-common.tar.gz becomes "sge-6.0u10-common.tar.gz" etc.

I'd put the full links in here but that bypasses the click-through
license and that's probably not a good idea for the mailing list.

-Chris