[GE users] howto force minimal usage of a resource

Ross Dickson Ross.Dickson at dal.ca
Thu Jul 3 16:39:21 BST 2008

Reuti,

is there in fact an RFE filed for this?  I searched for "minimum" and
"limit" in the Issue Tracker and couldn't find anything.

This accidental "denial of service" just happened to us here as well.
It would be nice to have a way to prevent it (besides educating users,
which we're also doing).

Cheers,
Ross

--
Ross Dickson         Computational Research Consultant
ACEnet               http://www.ace-net.ca