[GE users] Job is still queued for execution

John Sanabria john.sanabria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:58:37 BST 2008

I'm working with SGE and Globus Toolkit 4 from a system with
RocksClusters v5.0. I'm executing jobs using the "globus-job-run"
command. However, when a job is submitted the SGE manager receives it,
starts its execution but I got message in my screen that says: "Job is
still queued for execution.". But, this is false because the qstat shows
the job running and it ends its execution, minutes later.

How can I get a more accurate message about my job state? What part of
the interaction between SGE and GT is causing this false message?

Thanks a lot for your comments,