[GE users] SGE accounting file

Gon?alo Borges goncalo at lip.pt
Wed Jul 9 14:31:56 BST 2008

Dear All,

Is it possible to apply weights automatically to  he SGE accounting file
results?

We are involved in a grid project where different sites have a
compromise to deliver a certain service... Since the sites have
different machines with different performances a given normalization
(machine dependent) was agreed to properly compare the resources hours
used at each center machine. So, to follow the agreed procedure, we need
to multiply the reported value by factors. Obviously we can do this via
scripting but it would be nice if it could be done automatically... Is
it possible? I know that PBS can do it, for instance...

Thanks in Advance
Cheers
Gon?alo