[GE users] Graphic cards processors

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Jul 9 15:52:56 BST 2008

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Jacek Strzelczyk wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> If there is a possibility in the Grid Engine (or commercial SGE) to add
> a graphic cards processors as a computation resource? I would like to
> make some calculations on those processors. Can I make them available in
> some way through SGE?

Yes.  Create a consumable resource per node.  Create a queue that uses
this consumable resource.  Launch jobs into that.

Note:  you will need to write in Cuda or similar (we are doing this for
customers).

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO