[GE users] new jobs pending forever.

yangluob at isu.edu yangluob at isu.edu
Fri Jul 11 08:43:34 BST 2008

Dear all,

When I submit a new job, the new job will be pending forever and when I use
qstat -j ##### to check the status of this job , I found the following error message:

error: can't unpack
gdi request
error: error unpacking
gdi request: bad argument
failed receiving
gdi request

Any idea about what's going on? Thanks for any suggestions.
Luobin

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]