[GE users] Linux + Windows

Jacek Strzelczyk szczelba at op.pl
Sun Jul 13 13:54:36 BST 2008

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Recently I managed to combine two different systems to co-work in one
SGE installation. Before that I haven't found any precise information
about any installation of that kind. I wonder if anyone has ever created
similar heterogenous cluster grid based on free software (The Grid
Engine). I'm also curious if this can be helpful in any way to anybody.
Are such heterogenous (Linux + Windows) installations popular but maybe
available only with paid software (like LSF, or others)?

My article is published on SGE wiki page:
http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Install_and_configure_Grid_Engine_in_heterogenic_environment_on_Linux_and_Windows_with_MPICH2

Regards,
Jacek