[GE users] question for the allocation rules

Ryoji Takahashi ryoji at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 17 20:28:29 BST 2008

I have a simple allocation rules question.  We set up allocation rules
for 8 processors per node which our cluster's architecture,
and we just realized one job for 6 processors could not run ... it looks
like this allocation rules are strict to 8 processors ...
is this right?  If so, how we can fixed this problem?  How allocation
rules can make to be flexible?

thanks,

ryoji