[GE users] question for the allocation rules

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Jul 17 20:35:35 BST 2008

Having information about your configuration helps quite a bit.

- What exactly is your allocation rule?
- What is the configuration of your PE that contains this rule?
- How was the 6-cpu job submitted? (what qsub arguments, etc.)
- What exactly was the reason that SGE gave for not being able to
place the 6-way rule?

-Chris