[GE users] question for the allocation rules

Ryoji Takahashi ryoji at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 17 21:04:06 BST 2008

pe_name           mvapich8
slots             96
user_lists        NONE
xuser_lists       NONE
start_proc_args   /home/sge/mvapich/startmpi.sh -catch_rsh $pe_hostfile
stop_proc_args    /home/sge/mvapich/stopmpi.sh
allocation_rule   8
control_slaves    TRUE
job_is_first_task FALSE
urgency_slots     min

our cluster's architecture is quad core ... so admin guy seems to make
strict to 8 processors per nodes.
however, fill out rules solve this problem.

thanks.