[GE users] configuration disaappeared!

Roberta Gigon RGigon at slb.com
Thu Jul 17 23:19:46 BST 2008

Hi there,
I had to reboot the server that was running the qmaster for SGE and when it came back up, the configuration was gone!  When I look at qstat -g c I only see the one node when it has been running happily with 24 nodes for months!   All the files are still there in /opt/sge/default/common and spool.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Roberta

Roberta M. Gigon
Schlumberger-Doll Research
One Hampshire Street, MD-B253
Cambridge, MA 02139
617.768.2099 - phone
617.768.2381 - fax

This message is considered Schlumberger CONFIDENTIAL.  Please treat the information contained herein accordingly.