[GE users] configuration disaappeared!

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 18 08:43:59 BST 2008

Roberta,

did you have a look into the qmaster messages file?
There you may find any entry which shows the reason.
It seems that the qmaster didn't read the configuration.

Best regards,
Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
D-93049 Regensburg            Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-211  (x60211)
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028