[GE users] Shadow Masters with Classic Spooling

ECC Grid Administrator sgeadmin at eng.utoledo.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:56:11 BST 2008

I have a simple question that I can not find a direct answer for.  Can I
share the necessary files from a NFS server to our qmaster (or several
shadow master) hosts if I am using the classic spooling method?  Or is
non-local BDB spooling the only way to have shadow masters?

Thanks!
--
Christopher Marks
Grid Administrator