[GE users] ARCO export pdf error

Arturo Giner Gracia artginer at unizar.es
Wed Jul 23 16:37:17 BST 2008

Hi Jana,

This is sql string:

SELECT date_format(start_time, '%Y-%m-01') AS time, project,
CAST(SUM(cpu)/3600 AS UNSIGNED) AS cpu, CAST(SUM(mem)/3600 AS UNSIGNED)
AS mem, SUM(io) AS io FROM view_accounting WHERE start_time >
(current_timestamp - interval 1 year) GROUP BY date_format(start_time,
'%Y-%m-01'), project

You can see that in one of the attached files.
In the other file, you can see the result when I select the option "pdf"
in the "export as:" option.

I suppose there is any problem with any of the types of the query, but I
don't know how to fix it.

Thanks
Arturo

Jana Olivova escribió:
> Hi Arthuro,
>
> Can you also send me the sql string of the query, whose result are you
> trying to export, ans possibly how this result looks like (screen
> shot, or just the table with data, if it is a simple table).
>
> Thanks
>
> Jana
>
> Arturo Giner Gracia wrote:
>> Hi Jana,
>>
>> I'm using mysql-5.0.26-16 and the error is this when I try to export
>> the result of a query to pdf:
>>
>> 3/07/2008 11:43:17|lxsrv2|ule.ExportResultServlet.handle|E|Can't
>> export result: Converter for type class java.math.BigInteger not
>> registered
>>                              java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
>> Converter for type class java.math.BigInteger not registered
>>
>> com.sun.grid.arco.ResultConverter.getConverter(ResultConverter.java:75)
>>
>> com.sun.grid.arco.ResultConverter.objToStr(ResultConverter.java:56)
>>
>> com.sun.grid.arco.QueryResult.createResult(QueryResult.java:504)
>>
>> com.sun.grid.arco.ExportContext.getXmlResult(ExportContext.java:244)
>>
>> com.sun.grid.arco.export.PDFResultExport.export(PDFResultExport.java:92)
>>
>> com.sun.grid.arco.ResultExportManager.export(ResultExportManager.java:113)
>>

>> com.sun.grid.arco.web.arcomodule.ExportResultServlet.handle(ExportResultServlet.java:133)
>>

>> com.sun.grid.arco.web.arcomodule.ExportResultServlet.doGet(ExportResultServlet.java:78)
>>

>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>>
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>>
>> Thanks for your help
>> Arturo
>>

>> Jana Olivova escribió:
>>> Hi Arturo,
>>>
>>> Sorry for replying this late. can you give me more details about
>>> this issue. Which database are you using, how does the query look
>>> like, and how does the result of the query look like (the actual data).
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jana

Arturo Giner Gracia
System Administrator
Instituto de Biocomputación y Física de Sistemas Complejos
de la Universidad de Zaragoza (BIFI)
e-mail: artginer at bifi.es    artginer at unizar.es
phone: (+34)976562212 ext.224

    [ Part 2, Image/PNG (Name: "arco.png") 50 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, Image/PNG (Name: "arco1.png") 5 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 4: "Attached Text" ]