[GE users] ARCO export pdf error

Jana Olivova Jana.Olivova at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 23 17:58:16 BST 2008

Hi Arturo,

I think I know where in the code this converter for BigInteger is
missing. We have changed the PDF generation for 6.2, so I will need to
do some test.

The quick solution that comes in my mind is not to use the cast...just
SUM(cpu)/3600 AS cpu, where of course you will get the decimal number
not the integer.

Jana

Arturo Giner Gracia wrote:
> Hi Jana,
>
> This is sql string:
>
> SELECT date_format(start_time, '%Y-%m-01') AS time, project,
> CAST(SUM(cpu)/3600 AS UNSIGNED) AS cpu, CAST(SUM(mem)/3600 AS
> UNSIGNED) AS mem, SUM(io) AS io FROM view_accounting WHERE start_time
> > (current_timestamp - interval 1 year) GROUP BY
> date_format(start_time, '%Y-%m-01'), project
>
> You can see that in one of the attached files.
> In the other file, you can see the result when I select the option
> "pdf" in the "export as:" option.
>
> I suppose there is any problem with any of the types of the query, but
> I don't know how to fix it.
>
> Thanks
> Arturo
>

> if there is still the error
> Jana Olivova escribió:
>> Hi Arthuro,
>>
>> Can you also send me the sql string of the query, whose result are
>> you trying to export, ans possibly how this result looks like (screen
>> shot, or just the table with data, if it is a simple table).
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jana
>>
>> Arturo Giner Gracia wrote:
>>> Hi Jana,
>>>
>>> I'm using mysql-5.0.26-16 and the error is this when I try to export
>>> the result of a query to pdf:
>>>
>>> 3/07/2008 11:43:17|lxsrv2|ule.ExportResultServlet.handle|E|Can't
>>> export result: Converter for type class java.math.BigInteger not
>>> registered
>>>                              java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
>>> Converter for type class java.math.BigInteger not registered
>>>
>>> com.sun.grid.arco.ResultConverter.getConverter(ResultConverter.java:75)
>>>
>>> com.sun.grid.arco.ResultConverter.objToStr(ResultConverter.java:56)
>>>
>>> com.sun.grid.arco.QueryResult.createResult(QueryResult.java:504)
>>>
>>> com.sun.grid.arco.ExportContext.getXmlResult(ExportContext.java:244)
>>>
>>> com.sun.grid.arco.export.PDFResultExport.export(PDFResultExport.java:92)
>>>

>>> com.sun.grid.arco.ResultExportManager.export(ResultExportManager.java:113)
>>>

>>> com.sun.grid.arco.web.arcomodule.ExportResultServlet.handle(ExportResultServlet.java:133)
>>>

>>> com.sun.grid.arco.web.arcomodule.ExportResultServlet.doGet(ExportResultServlet.java:78)
>>>

>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>>>
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help
>>> Arturo

    [ Part 1.2.1, Text/HTML (charset: ISO-8859-1 "Latin 1 (Western ]
    [ Europe)") 204 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 1.2.2, Image/PNG 51 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]