[GE users] ARCO export pdf error

Arturo Giner Gracia artginer at unizar.es
Thu Jul 24 11:50:46 BST 2008

Thanks for the solution. I would like to show the integer, but it
doesn't matter.

And other error with pdf export :

24/07/2008 12:42:04|lxsrv2|ule.ExportResultServlet.handle|E|Can't export
result: Could not load the translet class 'GregorSamsa'.

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not load
the translet class 'GregorSamsa'.

com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TemplatesImpl.defineTransletClasses(TemplatesImpl.java:331)

com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TemplatesImpl.getTransletInstance(TemplatesImpl.java:349)

com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TemplatesImpl.newTransformer(TemplatesImpl.java:382)

com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:624)

com.sun.grid.arco.export.PDFResultExport.export(PDFResultExport.java:114)

com.sun.grid.arco.ResultExportManager.export(ResultExportManager.java:113)

com.sun.grid.arco.web.arcomodule.ExportResultServlet.handle(ExportResultServlet.java:133)

com.sun.grid.arco.web.arcomodule.ExportResultServlet.doGet(ExportResultServlet.java:78)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

The query is this:

SELECT username AS "User", job_number AS "Job Id", ju_hostname AS
"Hostname", start_time AS "Start", end_time AS "Finish",
wallclock_time/86400 AS "Wallclock Time" FROM view_job_times,
sge_job_usage, sge_job   WHERE ju_parent=j_id and
job_number=j_job_number  and wallclock_time/86400>1
GROUP BY job_number
ORDER BY end_time DESC

Where is the error? and which can be the solution?

Thanks
Arturo

Jana Olivova escribió:
> Hi Arturo,
>
> I think I know where in the code this converter for BigInteger is
> missing. We have changed the PDF generation for 6.2, so I will need to
> do some test.
>
> The quick solution that comes in my mind is not to use the cast...just
> SUM(cpu)/3600 AS cpu, where of course you will get the decimal number
> not the integer.
>
> Jana
>
> Arturo Giner Gracia wrote:
>> Hi Jana,
>>
>> This is sql string:
>>
>> SELECT date_format(start_time, '%Y-%m-01') AS time, project,
>> CAST(SUM(cpu)/3600 AS UNSIGNED) AS cpu, CAST(SUM(mem)/3600 AS
>> UNSIGNED) AS mem, SUM(io) AS io FROM view_accounting WHERE start_time
>> > (current_timestamp - interval 1 year) GROUP BY
>> date_format(start_time, '%Y-%m-01'), project
>>
>> You can see that in one of the attached files.
>> In the other file, you can see the result when I select the option
>> "pdf" in the "export as:" option.
>>
>> I suppose there is any problem with any of the types of the query,
>> but I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Arturo
>>

>> if there is still the error
>> Jana Olivova escribió:
>>> Hi Arthuro,
>>>
>>> Can you also send me the sql string of the query, whose result are
>>> you trying to export, ans possibly how this result looks like
>>> (screen shot, or just the table with data, if it is a simple table).
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jana

Arturo Giner Gracia
System Administrator
Instituto de Biocomputación y Física de Sistemas Complejos
de la Universidad de Zaragoza (BIFI)
e-mail: artginer at bifi.es    artginer at unizar.es
phone: (+34)976562212 ext.224