[GE users] Setting OMP_NUM_THREADS automatically

Chris Rudge chris.rudge at astro.le.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 17:06:32 BST 2008

Ah, spoke too soon.

Things seem to break when an MPI job runs in the same queue. I'm using tight
integration and end up with errors like:
/usr/local/sge6.0/openmp/startomp.sh: line 5: exec: cd: not found

I've not delved too far to work out exactly where this comes from but it
does suggest that it would be better to have a solution to setting the
number of threads which can be implemented within the PE rather than for the
queue.

Chris