[GE users] qmon not working on openSUSE 11

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Jul 28 17:55:39 BST 2008

On Monday 28 July 2008 12:46, Reuti wrote:
> Am 28.07.2008 um 18:36 schrieb John Hearns:
> > On 64-bit SuSE systems we usually have to make a link
> > from /usr/lib64/libXm.so.3 to point to libXm.so.4
>
> You mean, the older libs for compatibility are no longer included in
> SUSE 11? - Reuti

	We've had to do the same for SUSE 10.x.  Basically, they don't appear to
distribute 64 bit versions of the libraries and the rpm doesn't appear to
make the links for you.  Certainly it's something for Nico to try.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada
There is no reciprocity. Men love women, women love children, children love
hamsters.
  - Alice Thomas Ellis