[GE users] Re: Queue on Error state

Fco. Javier Modrego modrego at unizar.es
Thu Jul 31 20:19:51 BST 2008

The installed version is Turbomole 5.10 but is just a suspect I
cannot swear it's guilty...may be the origin of the problem is
elsewhere. One sympthom is that all the queue instances where a multi
CPU parallel job has been running enter into E state for the next
incomig jobs because all the nodes' spooling directories are empty
and the spool files cannot be created...
The cluster is running RHLE4 with HP Proliant nodes which have two
Xeon quad core CPUs each...

	F.J. Modrego

--
  Dr. F.J. Modrego