[GE users] job execution through DRMAA

Thu May 1 17:14:18 BST 2008

First thing to do is make sure that you can submit the job and get it to
run using qsub.  Once your job works with qsub, translate those same
submission options into their DRMAA equivalents.  Also be sure to read
the drmaa_attributes man page.

To debug, first try looking at the qstat -j output for your job.  That
should give you some idea of what went wrong.  BTW, what DRMAA binding
are you using on what version SGE?

Daniel