[GE users] job execution through DRMAA

Shilpi Gupta er.guptashilpi at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:02:31 BST 2008

hi Daniel,

thnx for your reply, i m using DRMAA java bindings with sge6_1u3 version.

as told by you, i submited the job using qsub, it ran successfully, but
failed when i submitted it thro' DRMAA, also qstat -j isn't giving me any
message that could help me in debugging.
Can you please tell me something else that would help me in debugging the
problem.

Thanx in advance
- Shilpi