[GE users] Disallow single slot jobs

Ross Dickson Ross.Dickson at dal.ca
Fri May 2 13:34:15 BST 2008

The old-fashioned way to do this is to omit BATCH from the qtype
specification:

 > qconf -sq long.q | grep qtype
qtype                 NONE,[cl011.unb.acenet.ca=BATCH]

...which still seems to work.  Jobs with a PE are not "BATCH" jobs as
far as SGE is concerned.

- Ross

--
Ross Dickson         Computational Research Consultant
ACEnet               http://www.ace-net.ca