[GE users] qstat -j -xml output information

Michael Pospisil - Sun Microsystems - Prague Czech Republic Michael.Pospisil at Sun.COM
Tue May 6 16:21:13 BST 2008

Hello Chris (and others who replied),
thanks for the reply and the useful suggestions. I still have one
important question based on your requirements though, and I think it is
important to clarify this before I continue.
In your response, you wrote that "Extra data is fine but making  "qstat"
and "qstat -xml" report the same data should be a priority."
Does this "Extra data" mean that "qstat -xml" can have more information
that the "qstat" output, or do you require that all the output in "qstat
-xml" is shown in "qstat" and vice versa?
Thanks for the clarification,

Michael