[GE users] Mac OS X 10.5 launchd startup scripts; was: Re: [GE users] Heads-up: Grid Engine 6.2 Beta starting soon

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed May 7 06:43:10 BST 2008

Hi,

I'd be in full support to have the 10.5 launchd startup script part of the
SGE 6.2 and 6.1 distribution (would it apply for 10.4 as well?).

Anyone with developer permissions would be interested in to do it? Or becoem
a contributor to the gridengine project?

There would be a good time window to do it now. The code freze for the SGE
6.2 Beta refresh is in end of May and the code freze for SGE 6.1u5 is also
still somewhat away.

Andy