[GE users] qstat XSD

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 08:14:38 BST 2008

Are the xsd's in the $SGE_ROOT/util/resources/schemas complete ? I find lots of missing tags in the xsd than what is actually generated by qstat. I'm using jaxb to generate the bindings using the xsd( detailed_job_info.xsd) , but I'm unable to access items like <qstat_l_requests> and all its sub elements. Either I'm doing something really wrong with JAXB or the xsd's are incomplete. If the case is the later I could probably just build a DOM and do the parsing myself !

cheers

/Dev