[GE users] qstat -j -xml output information

Michael Pospisil - Sun Microsystems - Prague Czech Republic Michael.Pospisil at Sun.COM
Mon May 12 13:30:24 BST 2008

Hi Andreas,
thanks for the suggestions. I have started a specification document at
the following link:

http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Qstat_XML

Feel free anyone to make comments or suggestions based on our discussion
on this users list regarding qstat -xml.

Regards,

Michael