[GE Portal] Fasta- No Text box for 2nd Input file

Sangamesh B forum.san at gmail.com
Tue May 13 05:09:22 BST 2008

After the complete installation of Bio Cluster Grid, the job submission was
not happening. The
"Sun TCP New Project Status" window was blank. Yesterday it was working for
every sleeper job till restarting the system. After restart, every time it
didn't show the  job-info on the window.

Before restart, it produced the output file. After restart, only folder gets
created, but the job doesn't submit. "qstat -f" confirms this.

Thanks,
Sangamesh