[GE users] How to capture qdel signal

YogS mail2yogs at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:22:19 BST 2008

Hello All,

Is there any way to capture the qdel signal from within the script.

The background is:
I am running a job with some timeout limit. After that timeout I send qdel
signal for that job. This timeout is different from "h_rt"
I want the script submitted by qsub should sense that qdel and cleans all
the temporary data it had created before coming out of grid.

--
YogS