[GE users] Problem with FineTurbo Paraallel Job running

Thamizh tcegrid at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 14 06:35:00 BST 2008

Hi All,
We tried to run FineTurbo_74_2 jobs in grid machine(RHEL-4, N1GE6 installed with 8 processor per node and 32GB memory). It throws p4_error: semget failed for setnum: error. We checked with Google and cleaned the memory left by previous fine turbo jobs by using these below scripts. Still we are facing the same problem

/opt/apps/numeca/numeca8/fine82_1/_mpi/util/cleanipcs
/opt/apps/numeca/fine83_1/_mpi/util/cleanipcs
/opt/apps/numeca/fine74_2/_mpi/util/cleanipcs

Can you please let us know If there any solution to fix this problem?

Regards,
Thamizhannal P