[GE users] Reg: some jobs in error state while running on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Wed May 14 07:13:15 BST 2008

Hi all,

we are facing some strange problem, we have some windows execution host,
some times, some jobs will went to error state.

if we do qstat -j jobid

error reason will be error reason    1:          05/13/2008 23:44:44
[1195897:471]: can't stat()
"/net/filer01/somefoler/outfilest/regression_runs/

/net/filer01/somefoler/outfilest/regression_runs/ this path we are using to
redirect output n error files.

any body came accorss this type of problem, i can sense this
path(/net/filer01/somefoler/outfilest/regression_runs/) is not availble soo
jobs goingto error mode,  offcourse i can access this path
/net/filer01/somefoler/outfilest/regression_runs/ manually from inside the
system.

any suggestions on this, please let me know

thanks
manjunath A