[GE users] Re: [GE announce] Announcing Grid Engine 6.2 Beta Binaries

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Wed May 14 09:23:03 BST 2008

6.2 beta is a new release and so there is no special bug fixes README
for this release yet.
Depending from which release you start off all update fixes from 6.1
went into the maintrunk as well.
The latest patch README is here:
 http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/61/patches.txt

Andre