[GE users]E announce] Announcing Grid Engine 6.2 Beta Binaries

Wed May 14 13:08:19 BST 2008

I think we should still provide a bugfix list albeit maybe later. As interim
solution a corresponding IZ queries may help to pay parts of the bill.
A short spot on the query below looked fairly reasonable to me. For those
who aren't trained in reading IZ-query-URLs, it's meaning is this:

    Issue type: "DEFECTS|ENHANCHEMENTS
    Target milestone: "6.2"

Cheers,
Andreas

    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/issues/buglist.cgi?issue_type=DEFECT&issue_type=ENHANCEMENT&component=gridengine&issue_status=RESOLVED&issue_status=VERIFIED&issue_status=CLOSED&target_milestone=6.2&email1=&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=exact&emailreporter2=1&issueidtype=include&issue_id=&changedin=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&issue_file_loc=&issue_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=all&newqueryname=&order=Issue+Number&Submit+query=Submit+query

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028